... This is a dangerous and life threatening situation...
the Flood Warning continues for
the Arkansas River at Ozark lock and dam.
* Until further notice, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 2:00 PM Saturday, the stage was 363.59 feet.
* Flood stage is 357.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the Arkansas River at Ozark lock and dam will continue
rising to near 367.7 feet Monday morning. Additional rises may be
* Impact... at 367.0 feet, highways 309 and 288 northwest of Paris in
Logan County are inundated by backwater up Six Mile creek.
Backwater flooding will spread westward into Franklin County at
higher stages. This is an extremely dangerous and life threatening
Lat... Lon 3546 9405 3550 9382 3542 9347 3536 9349
3531 9371 3540 9385
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Johnson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 02:30 PM CDT on mai 30, 2015
Statement as of 04:07 am CDT on May 30, 2015
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at North Little Rock...
A record rainfall of 1.39 inches was set at North Little Rock
yesterday. This breaks the old record of 1.11 set in 2014.
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Jacksonville/Little Rock
a record rainfall of 1.07 inches was set at Jacksonville/Little
Rock AFB yesterday. This breaks the old record of 0.77 set in 1975.