The Flood Warning continues for
the North Fork edisto river at Orangeburg.
* Until Wednesday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 3 am Saturday the stage was 8.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall... going below flood
stage by Tuesday morning.
* At 8.0 feet... some minor flooding occurs along the boardwalk at
edisto gardens. Downstream from the Highway 301 bridge, some roads
off Chiquita street near the river begin to flood.
Lat... Lon 3355 8092 3342 8082 3336 8091 3354 8100
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Orangeburg Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 03:21 AM EDT on octombrie 10, 2015
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 11:55 AM EDT on octombrie 10, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through this evening...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* a portion of central South Carolina... including the following
Aiken... Bamberg... Barnwell... Calhoun... Chesterfield...
Clarendon... Edgefield... Fairfield... Kershaw... Lancaster...
Lee... Lexington... Newberry... Orangeburg... Richland... Saluda... and
* Through this evening
* rainfall amounts of 1 to 2 inches have fallen across the
midlands. Additional amounts are possible in heavier showers
through this afternoon. This rain will be falling on saturated
soils and will not only aggravate ongoing flooding... but may
lead to renewed areas of flooding.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.