...Freezing Rain Advisory remains in effect from 6 am to noon EST Monday...
* precipitation type...freezing rain. Precipitation may start off as snow and sleet at the onset.
* Accumulations...a glaze of ice from freezing rain. Ice accumulations less than one-tenth of an inch. Snow and sleet may coat the ground in some locations.
* Timing...Monday morning. Areas of freezing rain may continue into Monday night...especially across the higher elevations.
* Temperatures...upper 20s to around 30 above 1500 feet. Lower 30s below 1500 feet.
* Winds...northeast 5 to 10 mph.
* Impacts...ice accumulations on roadways and sidewalks could result in hazardous travel.
A Freezing Rain Advisory means that periods of freezing rain or freezing drizzle will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads. Slow down and use caution while driving.